For those of us with a fabric lover in our life, we know they can be intimidating to shop for. You never know what sewing tools they already have, and they have strong opinions on fabric. How do you know what they will like?
Skip the shopping, and give the gift of a class or a workshop!
- Check your local quilt guild or fabric shop for upcoming classes.
- Some are taught by well-known local or visiting artists and designers.
- It’s a great way for sewists to meet and learn new techniques.
- Get involved in your local sewing community.
- Show your fabric friend that you support and encourage her passion!
Look for my upcoming Indigo Shibori Dye Workshop in January!