What is layer fabric pack? 10″ squares of fabric 42 total squares. Many quilters collect these squares of their favorite fabrics. What can you do with them? Well I went to pinterest and found a boat load of patterns.
Moda has a layer cake quilt tutorial and I found a quilt Grandma’s Window quilt pattern. Here is a list of patterns;
- Peaches and Cream Quilt tutorial by simple Simon and Co.
- Arabesque Quilt tutorial by Moda Bake Shop
- Lattice Quilt tutorial by Mommy by Day Crafter by Night
- Precious Gem Quilt tutorial by Let’s Quilt Something
- Layer Cake Quilt Tutorial by Silk Road Life
- Landlocked Quilt Tutorial via Moda bake Shop
- Lemonade Quilt pattern by Fat Quarter Shop
- Later of Charm Quilt tutorial by Meadow Mist Designs
- Verna’s Layer Cake Quilt tutorial at Piece N Quilt
- Layer Cake Log Cabin Quilt tutorial via Moda Bake Shop
Check Out what I did with this
Back to School
This is the last week of August and all the children are back at school. What are you going to do? I know what I am going to do with all my time. SEW! I have a boat load of projects I want to create by the end of the year.
I am starting out with this one.
Many time I have found that the patterns that say “Learn to Sew” are not all that easy. If you are the type person who is not familiar with sewing terms you may have a few problems completing the sewing project. In the instructions they assume you know the basic terms and expect you to complete the project with little instructions. Easy means little instructions. But you can do it.
So I used fabric I had laying around and made it match.
So if you have fabric and want to use it to create a new outfit here is the pattern for you.
So you ask yourself what is “Row By Row”. It is an adventure, you as the customer go on in the summer months. Why in the summer? What this does is it gets you and me into the stores to purchase fabric and see more things we would like to create. So here we go. I was traveling this past weeks to Arizona and stopped in on a few shops. I will blog about each shop because they were all so very special. Check out the link The Sewing’ Asylum
Overall this store carried a number of fabrics for quilting and clothing construction. They were very friendly and if I wanted to sew a dress and was looking for a selection of knit and woven fabrics I would look here. The next blog will have another store on my Row By Row 2017 tour. Check Back!